Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Postpartum Depression | This is Real Life...



My truth: I had a public anxiety attack at the hospital cafeteria... I haven't really wanted to vlog during this difficult time for me but I wanted to show the realness of what some women face after giving birth. Baby blues and postpartum depression are real. This is real life. If you are facing the same thing just know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Feel free to reach out to me: tierrajtv@gmail.com 💕

📝 About Me: However you found your way here, welcome to my channel! Much love and light to you. I'm Tierra. 23 year old army wife and mom of 2 boys. Here I document my journey of life inside the army, being a stay at home mom, and my everyday super powers (lol). Thanks for watching! xoxo

📲 Find me on Social Media!

Snapchat @tierrajanthony
Instagram @tierrajanthony

📩 Business Inquires: tierrajtv@gmail.com

💕 LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE! 💕


https://www.abs4mom.com/2017/06/12/postpartum-depression-this-is-real-life/
#Depression
ABS For mom
Postpartum Depression | This is Real Life... Reviewed by Unknown on July 03, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by ABS4mom ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.