Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Postpartum Depression



Happy Tuesday! Do you know anyone with post-partum depression? Or do you yourself have it? If so, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KNOW YOU WILL OVERCOME IT. IT WILL PASS. THE SUN WILL SHINE AGAIN. JUST BELIEVE. REMEMBER THE BEST 6 DOCTORS IN LIFE:

SUNSHINE

WATER

REST

AIR

EXERCISE

DIET

This is the video I said I was trying to post that was 17 minutes. I found out you had to confirm your email on YouTube, before you can post videos that is longer than 15 minutes. Yes, I am a newb LOL. Just FYI in case you were interested. I didn't know myself. But now we all do. Sharing is a beautiful thing. We are all brothas and sistas, we are all in this life together.

From laughing my butt off in the previous post to crying like a baby. There's that Gemini. That's life. It's okay. Stay motivated and keep believing. YOU CAN OVERCOME ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND INTO IT.

I am repetitive because like I said, I am a newb on posting stuff which it didn't allow me and we all know that is frustrating, just how I couldn't go fishing LOL and when I feel something in my heart, it stays there until I let it out. ALWAYS GUARD YOUR HEART. Plus everyone always makes fun of my bushy eyesbrows LOL but it's okay! Everything is okay. In the words of Tupac Shakur, "If you can make it through the night, there's a brighter day. Everything will be alright if you hold on. It's a struggle everyday, you gotta roll on"

JUST HOLD ON. THE DEPRESSION DOES END. IT REALLY WILL!



PS. I LOOK A MESS, like I said in my other videos, I usually do LOL! I wake up and if I feel something on my heart, I share. I wake up, allergies WHEW, swollen face, not cute. My allergies are bad, I'm swollen as I type this. But hey, there's allergy meds for that, that I am not consistent with LOL. Consistency, that is my problem haha. I do not rehearse, although I should haha. I don't edit, which I should too. Maybe later. I just want to sit down and talk with you guys and not complicate it so much. Really MY INTIAL plan was to share what made me depressed, but maybe in another video. Maybe not. JUST KNOW FAMILY IS NOT ALWAYS FAMILY. STRAIGHT UP. They say and I've quoted myself before, "if you can share your story and not cry, you have overcome it" I disagree. I say it's okay to cry. It reminds us of why we need to keep going.

Like I've said, I am real, raw, and blunt. TOO blunt sometimes. I wouldn't be able to lie even if I wanted to. After pregnancy, you do not remember a dang thing ahah! I would forget my own lies. Ever heard of "pregnancy brain?" That is real too. I just believe in the power of the truth. The truth always wins. YOU WILL GET BETTER. IT MAY TAKE YOU A WHILE, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN. JUST HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF. WITH FAITH, COMES EVERYTHING. I BELIEVE IN YOU. KEEP ROWING. Even if you just wake up and lay there. As simple as it sounds, brush your teeth and sit outside for 10-15 minutes. Get some sun, vitamin D is your friend. Slap some sun block on and just enjoy the sunshine for a few. If you have done that, you have accomplished the day. POST PARTUM DEPRESSION IS REAL. ANY TYPE OF DEPRESSION IS REAL. This is the first time I've ever been depressed and let me tell you, I DO NOT WANT ANY OF MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, EVEN STRANGERS TO EVER FEEL THAT WAY. EVER! I was not diagnosed, so is it true post partum depression or did I give others the power to control my life? IT DOES NOT MATTER. I KNEW WHAT I WAS FEELING WAS NOT RIGHT! I gave others the power to control my life which led to post partum depression is what I believe. Plus, after having a baby, ANYONE WOULD BE EMOTIONAL, HORMONAL, ALL OF THE ABOVE. I write in caps because I am serious about this stuff. Once again, repetitive but that's how I learn (mostly just not from my mom or dad LOL) YOU WILL GET THRU THIS! YOU WILL COME OUT STRONGER THAN EVER. Like I always tell my friends and family, LIVE FEARLESSLY! We've only got ONE CHANCE. LETS BE ALL WE CAN BE. AND THEN SOME.

On a positive note, it is TACO TUESDAY HAHA. Enjoy a taco for me, after all, it's my 30th birthday and I LOVE TACOS! Have a beautiful day!



Equipment:

Super old ipad that I got from Black Friday few years back. But hey, it gave ma $75 GC tho! LOL!



Thank you so much for watching! I hope you enjoyed and found it helpful. Stay healthy, stay happy, and see you in the next video. :)


https://www.abs4mom.com/2017/06/13/postpartum-depression-2/
#Depression
ABS For mom
Postpartum Depression Reviewed by Unknown on June 29, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by ABS4mom ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.