Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Postpartum workout: lower body and back



Hey pretty mammas! Here's a great workout to do with your baby! The workout is in real time, but if you go a different speed than me the reps are as follows:
Squat with side kick: 10 reps (switch sides every set)
Clean and press: 12 reps
Bridge: 15 reps
Superman: 10 reps

I wish you could have heard my baby laughing his butt off through this exercise. I truly believe that if you start early, your kids associate activity with fun and are more likely to participate. Let me know how your baby likes the workout!


https://www.abs4mom.com/2017/05/04/postpartum-workout-lower-body-and-back/
#Workout
ABS For mom
Postpartum workout: lower body and back Reviewed by Unknown on June 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by ABS4mom ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.