Top Ad unit 728 × 90

2.5 Weeks Postpartum Update |Before and After pics | My Workout



It's time for a Postpartum update! I started walking shortly after being released from the hospital upon giving birth to my baby boy Kyson. I vowed to myself that I would get back in shape and that is exactly what I am doing. I have gotten quite a bit of backlash in regards to what I should or should NOT be doing so I figured this is the best time to give you all an update. Check out the Before and After pics enclsoed!
Oh yea - I started my Herbalife products again!!!

In addition, I bought the Belly Bandit BFF to help slim my belly back down - check out the video for updates!


https://www.abs4mom.com/2017/05/08/2-5-weeks-postpartum-update-before-and-after-pics-my-workout/
#Workout
ABS For mom
2.5 Weeks Postpartum Update |Before and After pics | My Workout Reviewed by Unknown on June 27, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by ABS4mom ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.