Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Chrissy Teigen Reveals Her Struggle With Postpartum Depression, Says She'd Go Days Without Food



Chrissy Teigen continues to be candid with her fans in a revealing new essay she penned for Glamour magazine about her struggle with postpartum depression.

The 31-year-old model opens up about the physical and emotional changes she faced after the birth of her and husband John Legend's daughter, Luna. "I was different than before. Getting out of bed to get to set on time was painful," she writes of returning to co-host Lip Sync Battle. "My lower back throbbed; my shoulders, even my wrists, hurt. I didn’t have an appetite. I would go two days without a bite of food, and you know how big of a deal food is for me."


https://www.abs4mom.com/2017/03/07/chrissy-teigen-reveals-her-struggle-with-postpartum-depression-says-shed-go-days-without-food/
#Food
ABS For mom
Chrissy Teigen Reveals Her Struggle With Postpartum Depression, Says She'd Go Days Without Food Reviewed by Unknown on July 01, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by ABS4mom ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.