Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Postpartum Workout #1: Getting Rid Of Baby Belly | LaLa & YaYa



In this video I teamed up with @HB_3DFIT to show you guys how he trains me. I gave birth in 2015 and I took some time off just to enjoy YaYa without worrying about anything else. She will be turning 2 in June, so now it's time to get back into shape. I started seeing my trainer a little over a month now. The way he trains is intense and exactly when I need! Hope you enjoy! Make sure you like, comment, share and subscribe!!

Checkout my trainer on IG: @HB_3DFIT

IG: lala.yaya_
Facebook: LaLa YaYa
Snap Chat: lalayayasnaps

Music provided by FreeSongsToUse
Killerx - Goliath
https://youtu.be/g3ravx56kVs?list=PLELw5rjhH9ipk-qz22YFW83QrZ4hcSnrJ


https://www.abs4mom.com/2017/05/13/postpartum-workout-1-getting-rid-of-baby-belly-lala-yaya/
#Workout
ABS For mom
Postpartum Workout #1: Getting Rid Of Baby Belly | LaLa & YaYa Reviewed by Unknown on June 24, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by ABS4mom ©
Designed by NG User

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.